Mysterious recovery

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Tomokuta
댓글 0건 조회 829회 작성일 23-02-03 10:38

본문

Wang Xiaoming's eyes moved slightly, and he looked through the glass at the scene behind the laboratory. Li Jun paid attention to his small movements, but also immediately realized what, behind suddenly startled out of a cold sweat, behind the laboratory quiet some terrible, before he had clearly said to sound the alarm, withdraw here, but now there is no movement. So there's only one possibility. The ghost is in the lab. Damn it. Li Jun suddenly turned around and protected Wang Xiaoming in front of him. At this moment, several staff members in the laboratory stood motionless, all looking slightly sideways in the direction of Li Jun and Wang Xiaoming, their eyes numb and empty, without a trace of expression, as if they had already died. Despite the bright lights around, the atmosphere is eerily suffocating. Realizing the seriousness of the matter, Li Jun hurriedly took out a red ghost candle from his body, lit it quickly, and then pulled Wang Xiaoming to leave here. But as soon as the ghost candle is lit. The slightly gloomy green candle immediately burned violently. And the ghost candle in Li Jun's hand is consumed at an incredible speed. In just five seconds, half of the ghost candle had burned out. Can't go out, Li Jun,Urinal Manual Flush Valve, seal off the laboratory, with the security level of the laboratory, this ghost penetrated my work area at most, but also did not affect the outside, and this is the consequences I caused, I should bear. Wang Xiaoming's face was calm and he seemed to have made a plan. No, you can walk out with the ghost land. Li Jun's forehead was covered with cold sweat at the moment,Stainless Steel Toilet Sink Combo, and the ghost candle in his hand was less than half. Wang Xiaoming said: "You can use the ghost land to leave, that thing can also leave, I know the horror of that thing very well." (End of this chapter) 441. No Chapter 441 sudden darkness. Chapter 441 sudden darkness. The curriculum of the training base is very tight. Just after listening to Professor Bai's lecture, Yang Jian was pulled to the shooting range by the instructor of the training base to practice gun shooting and the use of some basic weapons without even sitting on his buttocks. Not to be skilled, but to be able to use. After all, many people have never touched firearms in their lives, and these people will have guns once they take office, so this kind of course is really important. In the evening, some people are already tired. But this is only the first day, tomorrow's course is still tight, but for Yang Jian, the role is not very big, but for new people, push button toilet flush valve ,Time Delay Tap, these courses are really important, can quickly become an international ghost with some professional knowledge and ability from an ordinary person. Although there is some meaning of driving ducks to the shelves, this special period can not be forced so much. Yang Jian, aren't you going to rest? On the shooting range, Zhang Lei looked at Yang Jian's mechanical replacement of bullets, holding a pistol in one hand. With a series of shots, his arms did not shake, and all the bullets hit the bull's eye in the distance. Now that you're here, you can have a good time and rest at any time. Yang Jian looked at the two boxes of bullets next to him. "I'm going to masturbate until dawn. Are you interested in coming?" Unlimited supply of bullets, as long as you have the physical strength and spirit, everyone who participates in the training can continue to train here. I'm not very interested in this. This kind of training doesn't play a big role in dealing with supernatural events. I'm more concerned about Professor Bai's theory before. Zhang Lei put down his pistol and walked past. Yang Jian said, "It's really an interesting theory, and it's perfect enough. I think it should be popularized when the time comes. I just don't know what kind of role people like us will play in this horrible and desperate world, or we won't live to that time at all." "It's just that no matter how interesting the theory is, it can't change the cruel truth. You have to face what you should face, so there's no need to care too much." "How long do you think you can live in this state?" Suddenly, he stopped and looked at him. Zhang Lei was silent for a moment and said, "If I can't control the second ghost, it will take about two months at most. Fortunately, this time the headquarters agreed to give me a place to try to control the second ghost.". ” "It's really a gamble." Yang Jiandao. Because the plan to control the two ghosts with the headquarters is not 100% successful, although the current probability has increased, it is only about 50%, and this probability is very difficult to increase. Once it fails, it is the recovery of the fierce ghost. However, when trying, we will certainly take all precautions to ensure that it will not lead to a terrible supernatural event. Then you go on training, and I won't bother you. When Zhang Lei saw Yang Jian concentrating on training, he was embarrassed to disturb him. He was tired and needed to go back to the dormitory to rest. Yang Jian is not concentrating on training. Although he kept shooting and practicing his marksmanship, his thoughts were not on this aspect. Zhang Lei's situation is not good, and his situation is also not good. And unlike Zhang Lei, he is a person who has already controlled two ghosts, and let one ghost crash, that is to say, he has to overcome the problem of ghost recovery, the situation will be more complicated, not only to consider eliminating the influence of the instinct of headless ghosts, but also to suppress the ghost eyes that are about to recover. As long as any step is wrong, Yang Jian will die on the spot. Either be controlled by headless ghosts or die of ghost eye resuscitation. Is there a trap for an imperfect resurrection? What Wang Xiaoming said is not unreasonable. It has been used since I first used the method of human skin paper to revive, and I have walked into a trap. Yang's face was gloomy, and the pistol in his hand was flaming, but it could not vent his inner depression at all. Either continue with the plan of human skin paper or reject its plan, but there is almost no other way to solve my current situation, because my situation is too complicated,Service Sink Faucets, especially after the failure of Wang Xiaoming's experiment. The use of ghost coffins to transform people into ghosts, once this experiment is successful, the impact will be earth-shaking. cnkexin.com 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Total 831,657건 1 페이지
자유게시판 목록
번호 제목 글쓴이 조회 날짜
게시물이 없습니다.

검색