Ten Deadly Sins 6 Author: Spider

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Tomokuta
댓글 0건 조회 136회 작성일 23-02-03 10:48

본문

Big head says: "Yes, I also help the boss to buy food at ordinary times." Leather pants elder brother says: "When the time comes, you are in charge of driving the car out, add one thousand to you." Big head says: "Six thousand?"? I'm leaving. I'm leaving. You're not sincere. Three or five bottles said: "Ten thousand per person, this live at least this price, this is kidnapping ah!" " Leather pants brother said: "This is not a kidnapping, we just forced to take away the artillery, to the client, we do not participate in extortion, how can it be kidnapping?"? I know something about the law. Big head says: "I drive, I ten thousand, he ten thousand, OK word, this work did with you." Three or five bottles said, "You can't do it alone. Antiaircraft guns are not easy to deal with." Leather pants elder brother says: "Ok, clinch a deal!"! But I have to explain. Big head says: "I do not have bank card, mobile phone and ID card sold, you must give me cash." Three or five bottles said: "You can transfer money to me on Wechat at that time." "Rule three, you both have to listen to me, because you both have no experience," said the leather pants brother. Three people waiting for the news of the client, they wanted to drink some wine, leather pants brother thought before the crime should keep a clear head. They went into an alley, found a cardboard box, spread it out, and lay down. Many streets and alleys in Sanhe District have young people sleeping on the ground, and they call the street sleeping as Hisense Hotel. The big head said: "When I finish my work and have money, I will go to find Sister Hong every day and buy a wall-mounted machine. I am not used to it without a mobile phone." Three or five bottles said, "After that, you can buy lottery tickets and play Stud. It's still fun." Big head says: "I use this 10 thousand when capital,collapsible bulk container, play mark six only, do not believe to turn over a body, go up not to land." Leather pants elder brother says disdainfully: "You two bet go down, sooner or later rot on the street." The big head said: "Go for a fight, the bicycle becomes a motorcycle; gamble, the motorcycle becomes a jeep; shuttle, the jeep becomes a Land Rover!"! If you want to be rich, bet heavily, not afraid of losing hard, afraid of breaking the bet,foldable bulk container, small bet to support the family, big bet to get rich! Which child cries every day and which gambler loses every day? Three or five bottles said: "Or that sentence, do not, is dry.". Stud, Stud, all Stud! If you win, you will be a young model in the club; if you lose, you will work in the sea! Chapter 35 kidnapping stars. A few hours ago, He also sang in the spotlight, Now he was suddenly packed into a small suitcase, and his life was uncertain. The leather pants brother's mobile phone rang, and a new WeChat message lit up on the screen. The client, or the employer, used Wechat to inform the leather pants brother of the time and place of the crime. Leather pants brother has been mysteriously blocking the mobile phone, big head and three or five bottles peep at the client's WeChat out of the corner of his eye. The client's net name is Ba Youwen, and his head portrait is a cartoon image of a man. Ba Youwen, the name looks like a woman, but the head portrait is a man. Leather pants brother mentioned the purchase of tools, the other party sent five red envelopes of 200 yuan, red envelopes read: bye, trust, euro plastic pallet ,plastic pallet manufacturer, you, we. The leather pants brother lit up his cell phone and said, "See, my client sent a thousand deposits. Tonight, let's do this one." The big head said, "Why don't we divide the one thousand yuan?" Three or five bottles said: "You are really not promising, leather pants elder brother, I think the big head is not good, the work has not done, first wants to divide the money." Leather pants elder brother says: "Change before the battle, the morale of the troops is unstable, we must let big head drive, change him but no." Big head says: "I am joking, still took seriously." The three of them had a full meal first, and then went to buy three rolls of climbing rope, tape, crowbars, masks, gloves, and a large suitcase. Prior to the test, 35 bottles of height 1.7 meters, weight 53 kilograms, and the kidnapping of the target body, can be packed into the box. How to tie up the box and put it on the ground from a high place has also been demonstrated several times. In the evening, they went to Sanhe International Hotel to step on the spot and went up to the roof from the safe passage of the hotel. Xue Yihan lives on the 19th floor of the hotel. There is a balcony outside the room. The leather pants brother threw a small stone from the roof to confirm the position of the straight line from the roof to the balcony. Then he made three marks on the roof. He tied three ropes here, and then he could hang down to the balcony on the 19th floor. There is a simple sliding door from the balcony to the room, which is easy to pry open even if it is locked. "To tell you the truth," said the big head, "I was a little afraid of heights, and I fell down and died." Three or five bottles said, "You are still a professional killer. Go back and wash the dishes." The leather pants brother took out a slender folding sharp knife, shaved his nails lightly and said, "No one can quit." Three or five bottles said, "If we go down, we won't be able to come up. Our hands and feet must be clean and agile." Leather pants elder brother says: "The Ma Zai of antiaircraft gun lives next door, must not disturb them, one is in charge of covering a mouth, two twist an arm." Big head says: "Ok, I do, this I understand, still can lock the door, Ma Zai also does not come in." The leather pants elder brother said: "The backwater fight, does not have the retreat, can only succeed, must not fail." Big head says: "Had better look for client to want bit of deposit again, bought box rope to spend several hundred." Three or five bottles said: "Yes, one thousand deposit is too little, and then three thousand, when the time comes to deliver, the other party does not give money how to do." Leather pants elder brother says: "I have my principle and credit, collect money again after doing a thing, if the other side does not give..." The leather pants brother's eyes showed a fierce light, and he made a throat-cutting action with the knife in his hand. On the night of the incident, Xue Yihan's concert ended at 10:30 and returned to the hotel. He had dinner with the staff until midnight, drank a few glasses of red wine, and went back to his room to sleep. He had a dream that the concert was crowded with people, and countless hands waved to him. He was intoxicated with applause, squinting his eyes and singing. It seemed that only heaven could have such a beautiful and moving song, and thousands of fans sang with him. Suddenly, the fluorescent sticks turned into the eyes of the monster, blinking, and all the fans present became wild boars, with blue faces and fangs, breathing heavily,wholesale plastic pallet, and the accompaniment stopped. He was the only one standing in the middle of the field, singing harshly and harshly. He stopped and saw countless wild animals running towards him with fear. At three o'clock in the night, Xue Yihan woke up from a nightmare and suddenly sat up. There were three people standing in front of his bed. cnplasticpallet.com 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Total 831,657건 1 페이지
자유게시판 목록
번호 제목 글쓴이 조회 날짜
게시물이 없습니다.

검색