Dongfang Yujiu Zhuan Xiao

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Jikashikufu
댓글 0건 조회 251회 작성일 23-02-03 10:58

본문

"No one in Jianghu can stand by when it comes to rescuing the wounded," he said hurriedly. "Why should the Lord of the altar take it to heart?" The Lord of the Purple Altar shook his head slightly, then slowly raised his head and said, "It's different, because I'm a daughter.." Bai Shaohui heart thump, this can be good, imagine she is a girl's family, that night he not only in her arms. Touched, and held her. It was reasonable for her to put herself in her shoes and say such a thing. He felt a burst of heat on his face. He looked at her and stammered, "The female hero of the altar.." The Lord of the Purple Shrouded Altar gave a giggle as if he were affectionate and resentful. Without waiting for him to go on, he went on to say, "No." Said, I wish Yijun a cold face Bingxin, since after that day, only to know that he is also a woman, this life In this life, I will never forget your rescue. Well, let's talk about something else! Bai Shaohui was eager for her not to mention what had happened that night. He leaned over and said, "Is there anything else for the Lord of the Altar?" The leader of the crape myrtle altar smiled and said, "I have just said that I am not with you tonight as the leader of the crape myrtle altar." Why do you call me Lord of the Altar when talking? "Then what else can you tell me, girl?" Asked Bai Shaohui. "I want to ask you a few things," said Liu Mei with a smile. "I wonder if you will tell me." "Miss," said Bai Shaohui, "I don't have to hide anything. If you want to ask anything, please say it." "Is your name really Bai Shaohui?" Asked the Purple Altar Leader, gazing into his eyes. Bai Shaohui straightened his face and said, "I'm Bai Shaohui from Gusu. It's really my real name." Purple cover altar Lord Doubts and beliefs are mixed,cosmetic tube, Dian Dian "I believe you," he said. "Then what are you doing here?" "You may not believe me," said Bai Shaohui, "but I did travel to Chengdu. I had no intention of meeting Huanhua Ri and was kidnapped by you. And come. "You are not the one who buried the flower gate," said the Lord of the Purple Altar. "No," said Bai Shaohui. "I didn't know Wang Liwen and Jin Yifan until I arrived in Chengdu." The Lord of the Purple Altar believed him and asked with a smile, "Since you are not the one who buried the Flower Gate, why do you want to come again?" Bai Shaohui said, "I was curious at that time, but this time I came again for Wang Liwen,custom cosmetic packaging, Jin Yifan and others." "Do you want to save them?" Asked the Lord of the Purple Altar in surprise? You should know that Baihua Valley is not as simple as you think. Why do you throw yourself into it? Net, according to my advice, you'd better wait for the opportunity to leave earlier. "No," said Bai Shaohui, "I'm with Wang Liwen, Jin Yifan, and others. Although they meet by chance, they are congenial to each other. Will be lost, trapped in the valley, how can I go regardless? "It's not that I despise you, Shaoxia. With your martial arts, I just want to leave here alone," said Xiu, the leader of the Purple Altar, with a slight frown. See if there's a chance. How can we save people? "Miss," said Bai Shaohui, "you've overestimated Baihua Valley too." "I'm telling the truth," said the Lord of the Purple Altar. "Alas, you.. Don't be rash, plastic cosmetic tubes ,plastic packing tube, don't be rash. Being discovered, I can't save you even if I risk my life. Her words were affectionate and resolute, but she was not used to saying these gentle and tactful words, which sounded like no. Avoid stiff, and her words of affection, quite do not match. Bai Shaohui thought to himself, "Does she really have feelings for me?" "I don't want the girl's help," he said hurriedly. The Lord of the Purple Altar looked at him and said faintly, "If you don't have my help, it will be even more difficult.." At this point, he hesitated for a long time and then said, "Although our acquaintance is shallow, I know you very well. If we don't rescue them, you are." He refused to leave for anything. I am not betraying Shifu, but I will try my best to help you fulfill this wish. Well, there is no time. Good morning, you can go back. "Thank you very much, miss," said Bai Shaohui. The Lord of the Crape Myrtle Altar then stood up, quickly put on his mask, and exhorted, "Shaoxia, remember, everything is arranged by me. Don't mess with it." Too hasty. Bai Shaohui nodded and said, "I should keep it in mind.". ” Opening the door and going out, I saw two little maidservants in purple standing in front of the steps. When they saw themselves coming out, they could not help but look surprised. Bai Shaohui bowed his head and hurried back to the room. On the 18th, Wang Liwen had already fallen asleep. He closed the door and went to sleep quickly. This night, because he had been nervous for a long time, he was temporarily relaxed, so he slept very comfortably. The next day was the end of April, and all the people in Baihua Valley were busy, as if something grand was about to be held. Bai Shaohui and five crape myrtle altar brothers, but no one can step out of the house, this is the ban in the altar, nothing. Do not go out. In order not to reveal the truth, Bai Shaohui could not be irritable, nor dared to be irritable, and stayed in the house for a whole day. On the third day, the first day of the fifth month, at dawn, there was a sharp whistle outside the door. Everyone got up quickly and washed up. After the meal, the second whistle came from outside the door. Bai Shaohui followed on the 18th and ran to the crape myrtle altar. The six men were still divided into two rows and stood on both sides of the stone steps. After a while, the Lord of the crape myrtle altar wore a purple robe and a sword, followed by four maids in purple clothes with short swords at their waists, from the stone steps. Walk slowly down, all the way forward. Bai Shaohui and other six people followed closely behind the four purple maids. Around two hills, it is a martial arts field, surrounded by hills, flowers such as brocade, at this time, in front of the hill built a Colorful stage, in the middle of a yellow silk incense table, behind the table put a big chair of tiger skin. The Lord of the crape myrtle altar walked with his head held high and stopped on the left side of the stage. Behind her, there were four maids, six of whom were separated like wild goose wings Purple warriors stood in a row in front of her. Not long after the leader of the crape myrtle altar entered the arena, the leader of the white plume altar also led four white-clothed sword-wearing maids and ten grey-clothed warriors into the arena. Standing on the right side of the stage, the same four maids stood around, and ten warriors stood in a row in front of them. Then came a woman in a tight black dress,custom cosmetic packing, with a gold thread embroidered on her chest and two swords hanging from her waist, who also followed her. There were four maidservants in black clothes with swords, and twenty warriors in golden clothes with golden swords on their backs. emptycosmetictubes.com 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Total 831,657건 1 페이지
자유게시판 목록
번호 제목 글쓴이 조회 날짜
게시물이 없습니다.

검색