Drunk pillow rivers and mountains

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Rumotamekushich…
댓글 0건 조회 397회 작성일 23-02-03 11:07

본문

Speaking of, this Xie Duwei to her elder brother, is really brotherhood, she in the east city, west city, south city opened several shops, are for her elder brother to buy property. Several properties under her name were all dealing with goods imported from Guangdong ports. The original purpose was just to send people to find her brother for convenience, but she didn't want to plant willows, because now the merchants of the Tang Dynasty mainly bought goods from the western regions, and the goods purchased from the south were less, which made her shop unique. With her identity of Plum Blossom Inner Guard Guo Yi Duwei, her shop did not buy goods from merchants from the south, but took a free boat to and from the north and south to buy goods by herself, so the purchase cost was very low, and the people she sent to Guangzhou to buy goods, without exception, undertook the mission of finding her brother's whereabouts. Unfortunately, for so many years, all the beggars in Guangzhou have been searched, and his whereabouts have not been found. The man in charge of looking for someone did not know to keep secret at first, revealed the tone, and some beggars of the same age impersonated him, so that Xie Muwen did not know how many times he was happy. But no matter how much the impostors looked like and how eloquent they were, none of them could tell what jewelry her brother had given her or what they had said when they parted. Later, the man in charge of finding people also knew that he had kept his mouth shut, and there were fewer impostors. In the view of the wild goose shopkeeper, I'm afraid her elder brother has already died of cold and hunger, but the owner is infatuated, this guess he dare not say,Coil Nail Making Machine, naturally there is no way to persuade. Xie Muwen does not think so, although the hope is so slim, but fortunately there is hope. She was silent for a moment, nodded, sentimental tunnel: "Lao shopkeeper, people." Still have to keep looking, we must find. The atmosphere in the room was a little dull for a moment. Seeing this, the bookkeeper quickly winked at the wild goose shopkeeper and said, "Shopkeeper, it's rare for the owner to come here. Why don't you bring the jewelry we just bought from Guangzhou and ask the owner to choose some pieces that he likes?" The wild goose shopkeeper breathed a sigh of relief and said repeatedly, "Not bad, master, wait for me to fetch the jewelry I just bought." Moments later, the wild goose shopkeeper came back with a big box in his hand and opened it. There were four layers of jewelry compartments inside, Nail machine supplier ,Automatic Nail Making Machine, which were placed on several tables one by one. Xie Muwen didn't want to wear jewelry and paint, but she glanced at the boxes of jewelry at random and suddenly found a butterfly-shaped hairpin. Her eyes lit up and she said, "I want this one." The shopkeeper took one look at the hairpin and could not help shaking his head in secret: "Although the shopkeeper owns a pearl and jade workshop, his taste is really not very good. The style of this hairpin is too nifty. It is only suitable for the hairpin of a daughter who is not yet married. Although the workmanship is exquisite, the material is not expensive. It belongs to the inferior grade in this batch of purchased hairpins." The shopkeeper expressed his meaning euphemistically, but Xie Muwen shook her head and stared at the hairpin in her hand. Her eyes were soft. She whispered, "It's not the most expensive, but it's the most beautiful in my heart. I like this butterfly, like this butterfly hairpin." At this moment, the screams of ghosts crying and wolves howling came from the front storefront. Xie Muwen was remembering that unforgettable moment when she was suddenly interrupted by the cries. She was greatly displeased. She raised her eyebrows and said angrily, "Who dares to make a noise in my shop?" P: All friends, recommend tickets, and give more support! [db:wangzhi] Chapter 28 everyone shouts to fight. Small! Say ! txt! God . Don In the open space in front of the shop, Liu Junfan was kicked and rolled all over the floor. "Jiang Xuning, you cheap maidservant, how dare you make people beat your husband!" He screamed! How dare you beat your husband! As soon as Lady Yao saw this, she told the Kunlun slave, "You fool, why don't you save people?" The Kunlun slave was docile and obedient. He rolled up his sleeves and was about to come forward. Yang Fan, who was wearing a doll mask, suddenly muttered a few words of Kunlun language to him. The Kunlun slave was stunned and his strength was lighter. Yang Fan punched him. Before his fist touched the Kunlum slave, the Kunlum slave cried out, as if he had been slapped out by the wind of the palm. He fell on his back and "fainted". Fortunately, Yang Fan's fist was clever, and the Kunlun slave fell in time. Their sleeves and robes covered their movements. Others also said that he was punched out by Yang Fan. Holding his head in his arms, Liu Junfan curled up like a dog and howled bitterly, "Jiang Xuning, your husband is a woman. If you dare to make someone beat your husband, I will never let you go!" "Ladies and gentlemen, please give me a witness!" Yang Fan stepped on Liu Junfan's waist and raised his hands and said, "I don't know this man's wife, and I haven't been instructed by a word from his wife. A certain family doesn't see injustice on the road. Why did someone start beating people? Because this man humiliated all the men in the world!"! A certain family is also a respectable man. How can they be so humiliated? Xie Muwen just came out of the accounting room and stood in the shop watching. Yang Fan publicized Liu Junfan's misdeeds to the crowd and shouted, "This beast was born as a man in vain. What he did really insulted the name of a man. All the men in the world were humiliated because of him. Do you think this man should be beaten?" Onlookers said with one voice, "It's time to fight!" "It's really time to fight," said Yang Fan! It's a man's. Why don't you do it? The men in the crowd swarmed up, especially those who took their female companions or traveled with their wives. They were particularly indignant. In order to show that they were a man of indomitable spirit, they rushed up one after another and drew a clear line with Liu Junfan, a smelly man who was shameless and shameless. Make room for me, Mr. Lang! "" The women were even angrier than the men, and the shrewish ones immediately picked up their skirts and rushed up to join the camp of fighting Liu Junfan. Liu Junfan was kicked by Yang Fan, has been kicked black and blue, beyond recognition, and then surrounded by these people a beating, even the strength of the howl is weak. Xie Muwen stood in the shop, listening to what Yang Fan had just said, and his face suddenly showed an air of contempt and disgust. The clerk in inn sees host came out, go up at once fawn over the ground to ask: "Host,Nail machine supplier, you look, should small blow them?"? So as not to affect our business. Xie Muwen basks in the sun and says, "a worthless smelly man who begs for food is more disgusting than begging for food!"! Not even a beggar! Let them go! 。 3shardware.com 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Total 831,657건 1 페이지
자유게시판 목록
번호 제목 글쓴이 조회 날짜
게시물이 없습니다.

검색