The star of Korean entertainment

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Mirikanorinkato
댓글 0건 조회 203회 작성일 23-02-03 11:16

본문

"Oh, say this again, brother Zhong Guo, now the word" last "is a forbidden word." A sad atmosphere in the face. Pei Xiuxun immediately made a remedy. However, at this time, the ignorant "old man" Yin Zhongxin is still joking, "Yizhen, today is your last cooking day!" "Oh, don't say the last word again!" Liu Zaishi also hurriedly stopped. But the next sentence of Li Tianxi, the "national impetuous man", immediately made the atmosphere of the family fall to the lowest point. It seems that whatever we do today is the last thing.. …… "Today in Gangwon-do, do some unique food in Gangwon-do!" In any case, Liu Zaishi shifted the topic to food again, and the crowd came to the spirit again. Potato cake! Li Tianxi's proposal made everyone roll their eyes. There are a lot of folk food in Gangwon Province. How about making noodles as staple food? Pei Xiuxun asked. The soba noodles here are really delicious! Hearing Pei Xiuxun's suggestion and recalling the taste of authentic buckwheat noodles in Gangwon Province, Yin Zhongxin looked excited. Soba vs Potato Cakes! Finally, the family members voted to choose. 8:0! Buckwheat noodles win. But the most speechless thing is that Li Tianxi, who proposed potato cakes before, chose buckwheat noodles himself, which made people complain for a while. Zhong Guo, if you want to express your feelings, today is the only day left! Now that the buckwheat noodles have been decided, for the sake of the ingredients for dinner, Liu Zaishi did not forget to fabricate the last group of pink when they assigned the team,plastic pallet suppliers, "Brother, for your sake, Zhong Guo, you are in a group with Yizhen!" "Ah, what did you say?" Kim Jong-kook was ridiculous, while Park Ye-jin fanned her little red face with her hand. Why, brother Shi, how can you say that? Immediately interrupted Liu Zaishi's conversation, Pei Xiuxun had a "natural" expression and showed his true colors. He pretended to be serious and said: "When the shooting of" Birth of the Family "is over today,collapsible pallet box, Zhong Guoge and Yizhen will meet later!" "Yes, after the shooting of" Birth of the Family ", Zhong Guo oppa and Yizhen will have a direct relationship!" Li Xiaoli, the "national goblin", tacitly took over the words of Pei Xiuxun, the "underbelly black busy", and added a sentence at the end, which directly pushed the pink atmosphere of the family. Final. Yoo Jae-seok and Yoon Chung-shin form a corn team! Jin Xiulu and Li Tianxi form a mountain team! Bae Soo-hoon, Kim Jong-kook, Park Ye-jin and Lee Hyo-ri formed a sorghum team to go out! …… Thanks to the reward of "Love is not sleepy" and "kaka131415" children's shoes, and thanks to the monthly ticket of "Chen Cheng" children's shoes! (To be continued). If you like this work, you are welcome to start to vote for recommendation, monthly ticket, your support is my greatest motivation. My reading provides full text online reading, faster updates, better quality of the article, ibc spill pallet ,collapsible pallet box, if you think my reading network is good, share this site more! Thank you for your support. ! [Text Chapter 376 The Last Supper (Part 2)] ; Three teams are assigned. //: Read the novel WW// Looking at Jin Zhongguo's reluctant expression, Li Xiaoli shouted angrily, "Ah, Jin Guozhong, are you very sad? Why are you walking so slowly? Is it because Xiuxun and I are the third wheel?"? "Alas" Pei Xiuxun also sighed inexplicably, "Sister Xiaoli, it seems that Brother Zhong Guo wants to go out alone with Sister Yizhen, and then set a life in private or something!" "Ah, you really go, just go!" See Li Xiaoli what words dare to take out to say, plus Pei Xiuxun this "belly black busy" here to add fuel to the flames, Jin Zhongguo looked at two people with absurd face, there is no way he can only choose to obey. Unfortunately, without waiting for Jin Zhongguo to finish his words, Li Xiaoli, with an impatient face, grabbed the collar of his clothes directly with his hand, and then caught him and went out. Ah, Hyori ah, what, I can walk, ah, I really "" Jin Zhongguo, who was very angry, began to talk nonsense, and the family members present were immediately amused by him. After a while, the fight was over. Two p.m. Pei Xiuxun, who went out with sorghum, arrived at the rice mill in the town smoothly. So the flour comes straight out? Pei Xiuxun gave the sorghum to the proprietress, and saw the proprietress pour the sorghum directly into the old machine, and then began to produce, he had never seen this thing, his expression seemed a little surprised. Crash! Crash! A large amount of sorghum flour slipped from under the machine into the basin. No, it's done like this? After paying the money, Pei Xiuxun carried the ground sorghum powder in his pocket and looked at each other with Li Xiaoli, Jin Zhongguo and others. Now even the staff around him don't know what to do, because today the sorghum team is going out. It's really too simple. All the way, on the way back to Grandma's house. Oh, it's elementary school! Looking at a school not far away. Pei Xiuxun fell into memory, "when I saw primary school, I suddenly felt very naive when I was a child!" "Why?" Li Xiaoli and others looked at him doubtfully. Those bronze statues, don't every school have that kind of legend? Pei Xiuxun pointed to several bronze statues on the playground of the school. Every night at 12 o'clock, these bronze statues will move! "What!" The crowd looked ridiculous. General Yi Sun-sin would duel with King Sejong at night, every morning at dawn. Will return to their respective positions. Pei Xiuxun, who spoke with relish, was immediately despised by the public. Soo-hoon, how can you believe such a legend? "You're not naive, you're really stupid," Li Xiaoli said rudely. All of a sudden, Bae Soo-hoon had black lines all over his head. In any case,plastic pallet crates, for the sake of the weight of the program broadcast, the four people with childlike innocence finally went to primary school to play for a while. Four p.m. Pei Xiuxun four people have not a word of chat, slowly returned to the grandmother's home. Same time. binpallet.com 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Total 831,657건 1 페이지
자유게시판 목록
번호 제목 글쓴이 조회 날짜
게시물이 없습니다.

검색