Complete works of Trisomy (fine collation, not divided)

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Diana
댓글 0건 조회 315회 작성일 23-02-09 12:29

본문

The sky is yellow, now Luo Ji knows why the sky image of the underground city should be taken from 10000 meters high, from the ground to see the sky, can only see a blurred edge of the sun. The sand covered everything on the ground, and the vehicles dragged long tails of dust as they drove down the street. Now Luo Ji saw something from the past: a car running on the ground. These cars are obviously not powered by gasoline. They come in different shapes, old and new, but they all have one thing in common: a piece of awning on the roof. Across the street, Luo Ji saw the buildings in the past, their windowsills were covered with sand, most of the windows were either sealed or became a black hole without glass, but some rooms were obviously inhabited by people, Luo Ji saw clothes hanging outside, and even saw a few pots of flowers and plants on some windowsills. He looked into the distance, and although the visibility of the dusty air was not high, he soon saw two familiar building outlines, and knew that this was indeed the city where he had spent half his life two centuries ago. Luo Ji walked down the steps and came to the two men who were so excited that they hugged and beat each other. When he approached the middle-aged man, he knew that Shi Qiang had not mistaken him for someone else. Dad, I'm only five years younger than you now. Shi Xiaoming said,calcium ammonium nitrate price, wiping away the tears from the corners of his eyes. Not bad, boy. I'm so ***ing afraid of an old man with a white beard calling me dad. Shi Qiang laughed and introduced Luo Ji to his son. Ah, hello, Mr. Luo, you were a world celebrity at the beginning! Shi Xiaoming stared at Luo Ji and said. The three of them walked to Shi Xiaoming's car parked on the side of the road. Before getting on the car, Luo Ji asked what the big thing on the roof was. Antenna, the ground can only take the electricity leaked from the underground city,Magnesium Oxide price, so the antenna has to be bigger, and the power is only enough to run on the ground, not to fly. I don't know whether it's because of the lack of power or because of driving on the sand. Luo Ji looked at the city in the dust outside the car window and had a lot of questions to ask, but Shi Xiaoming and his father talked endlessly. He couldn't get a word in edgewise. Mom died in 1934, when your granddaughter and I were with her. "Oh, it's good..". Didn't bring my granddaughter. ?” "After the divorce, I followed her mother. I also checked the file. The child died in the year 105 of the crisis and lived for more than 80 years." Too bad we haven't met.. When did you get out of prison? ?” "Nineteen years." "What did you do after that?" "I did everything. At first, I had no way out. I continued to swindle and cheat. Later, I did some serious business and had some money.". When I saw the signs of a big trough, I hibernated. I didn't expect to get better later. I just wanted to see you. "Is our house still there?" "Seventy years later, the property right was renewed, but then it was demolished after living for a short time. The one I bought later was still there, and I didn't go to see it." Shi Xiaoming pointed to the outside, Magnesium Sulphate price ,potassium sulphate fertilizer, "Now the population of the city is less than one percent of what we had at that time. What is the least valuable thing here?"? Dad, the house you have paid for all your life is empty now, and you can live casually. Luo Ji managed to catch a conversation between two people and asked, "Do all the hibernating people live in the old city?" "Where ah, all live outside, the city is too windy and dusty, mainly because there is nothing to do.". Of course, you can't live too far away from the underground city, otherwise you can't get electricity. "What else can you do?" Shi Qiang asked. Think about it, what can we do these days that the kids can't do? Farming! "" Like other hibernators, Shi Xiaoming is still used to calling modern people "children" regardless of their legal age. When the car left the city and headed west, the dust was lighter and the road was exposed. Luo Ji recognized that this was the Jingshi expressway of that year. Now, there is endless yellow sand on both sides of the road, and the buildings of the past are still standing in the sand, but what really brings the desertified North China Plain to life is the small oases surrounded by sparse forests everywhere. According to Shi Xiaoming, these places are the places where hibernators live. The car drove into an oasis, a residential area surrounded by a sand-proof forest. Shi Xiaoming said that this is called New Life Five Villages. As soon as he got off the bus, Luo Ji had the feeling of light flowing backwards. He saw rows of familiar six-story residential buildings. In the open space in front of the buildings, there were old people sitting on stone benches playing chess and mothers pushing baby carriages. On the sparse lawn growing out of the sand, there were several children playing football.. Shi Xiaoming's family lives on the sixth floor. His wife is now nine years younger than him. She hibernated for 21 years because of liver cancer. Now she is very healthy. They have a son who has just turned four years old. The child's name is Grandpa Shi Qiang. The reception luncheon for Shi Qiang and Luo Ji was sumptuous, with authentic agricultural products, chicken and pork from nearby farms, and even home-brewed wine. Three men from the neighborhood were also called over to eat together. Like Shi Xiaoming's family, they were earlier hibernators. At that time, hibernation was a very expensive thing, so these people were all very rich upper class people or their children, but now, after more than a hundred years, they are all ordinary people here. Shi Xiaoming introduced a neighbor in particular, saying that his name was Zhang Yan. He was the grandson of Zhang yuanchao, who had been deceived by him. Didn't you ask me to pay back all the money I cheated? After I went out, I began to return it, so I met Yanzi, who had just graduated from university. We were inspired by their two old neighbors, proud of the funeral business, our company's name is Gaoshen Company. High refers to space burial. In addition to sending ashes out of the solar system, it was later developed to be able to launch the whole body out. Of course, the price is not low. Deep refers to mine burial. At first, abandoned mines were used, and later new ones were excavated. Anyway, they are all used to prevent Trisolarians from digging graves. The man who was called Yanzi by Shi Xiaoming looked a little old, fifty or sixty years old. Xiaoming explained that Yanzi had been awake for more than thirty years before he hibernated again. What is your legal status here? Luo Ji asked. Shi Xiaoming said: "With modern residential areas completely equal status,caustic calcined magnesite, we count the outer suburbs of the city, there is a formal district government.". Not all the people living here are hibernators, but there are also modern people who often come here to play in the city. 。 stargrace-magnesite.com 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Total 831,657건 1 페이지
자유게시판 목록
번호 제목 글쓴이 조회 날짜
게시물이 없습니다.

검색