Fengtai perched by orange orange

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Remigio
댓글 0건 조회 147회 작성일 23-02-14 13:53

본문

Xiao Mingxuan was stunned for a moment, feeling a dry throat and a surge of heat in his chest. It was originally a whim, but how did you become fascinated inadvertently? He raised his right hand and looked at the blood spot as big as the tip of a needle in the palm of his hand. If he didn't look carefully, he couldn't find it. He had never seen such a domineering drug that people had no chance to fight back. Did not expect to see the wrong eye, the little emperor's sister-in-law is not as useless as outside rumors, on the contrary, this wilting little thing may also pretend to be innocent, secretly laughing in the heart! Cai Wei first found him awake, whispered a reminder in the master's ear, and picked up the curtain to put it on him. Xiao Mingxuan looked at the two masters and servants who were already dressed neatly, with some regrets and more novelty. Such a cunning little fox makes people want to tame more than a weak and obedient beauty. Being cornered by him and having nowhere to escape, he has to bow his head and let him do whatever he wants, which is much more interesting than simply courting for love. Xiao Mingxuan stood up and walked slowly toward the master and servant. Xia Yunze bowed his head and pretended to be a coward. He hid behind Caiwei and said timidly, "My brother suddenly fainted. Are you too tired these days?" The tall body was obviously stiff for a while, which made him laugh wildly in his heart. He could not hold back and made up a knife: "The young man's body is so weak, but he should have a good rest." Smart, bold, sharp-tongued.. How does this feel familiar? Xiao Mingxuan stroked his forehead and his eyes flashed a touch of confusion. Had it not been for the difference between men and women,outdoor digital signage displays, he would have thought that the young man was standing in front of him. But even if it was a play, he had to put on a complete performance. Xiao Mingxuan gritted his teeth secretly and pretended to be as if nothing had happened. He said, "Thank you for the care of the little sister-in-law. I must conserve my energy and live up to the wishes of the little sister-in-law." Xia Yunze: ".." Why does he have the feeling of lifting a rock only to drop it on his own feet? Look at this gnashing of teeth, if not for the block of Caiwei, I'm afraid I'll jump up and strangle him directly. Xia Yunze's dead pig was not afraid of boiling water, turned a blind eye to his brother-in-law's hot eyes, and walked past him with Caiwei's wrist. Xiao Mingxuan frowned and suddenly grabbed his wrist. "Wait!" He said in a deep voice. Xia Yunze gave a cry of surprise,temperature screening kiosk, and his wrist was scratched with pain. Could it be that this boy was so angry from embarrassment that he wanted to be an overlord? "Princess, be careful." Cai Wei also cried out, felt out a fire fold "miso" to polish. Only then did Xia Yunze realize that the danger was not on his side, but on the periphery. In the dense forest, there was a little green and faint cold light, and a black figure shuttled through the grass, outflanking this paradise. It's the wolves. Xiao Mingxuan's voice was deep, his eyes were excited, and with a sound of "Keng", his scimitar came out of its scabbard, and his muscles fluttered all over his body, bursting out with a cold murderous intent. Xia Yunze has only seen wolves in the zoo in two lifetimes, temperature scanning kiosks ,Interactive digital signage, how can he have seen such a battle? This one is not good, they all have to be buried in the belly of the wolf, this place from the camp fast horse gallop also need a wick of incense time, call for help is useless, wait for others to realize that they soak in the hot spring bubble gain and loss of the couplet and then come to look for, afraid is all turned into wolf dung dust to dust to earth! No matter how nervous he was, he realized that the situation was critical, only to feel that the hair on the back of his neck had exploded, and he unconsciously rubbed against Xiao Mingxuan. When the sky falls down, there is a strong man against it. I really can't fight now. Who would have thought that this guy's nerves were thicker than his, and that he had the leisure to flirt with him at the critical moment of life and death. "The little sister-in-law finally knows she's afraid?" Xiao Mingxuan put his arm around his waist and felt the trembling of his thin body. He chuckled in his ear through the soft gauze: "I haven't tasted the taste of the little emperor's sister-in-law yet. How can I be willing to let you die?" Xia Yunze stopped shaking and marveled at the thickness of the man's face. When anger occupied the central nervous system, the fear immediately disappeared. He slowly raised his middle finger and made a silent mouth to Xiao Mingxuan: You are paralyzed. We can't shake the morale of the troops in the current war, so we should bear it first. If they are lucky enough to escape, he must clear the inventory of dirty words for two lifetimes and scold this shameless guy! Between a few breaths, Xiao Mingxuan restrained his cynical look, picked up the little emperor's sister-in-law like a chicken, and threw her up. Xia Yunze heard a rustling sound in his ear, and was thrown into a big tree in a daze. The instinctive reaction of his body made him hold the trunk with his hands and feet, so that he did not fall back freely. In front of a flower, Caiwei was also thrown up. The maid of honor was obviously much calmer. She tore the master down and climbed up with him. Then she settled down on one side of the strong horizontal branch. Under the tree, the first wolf had jumped out of the forest and rushed to Xiao Mingxuan like lightning. The machete in his hand also waved out at the same time, stirring up the sharp wind and chopping the moonlight on the ground. Please don't flirt. Trinity, The blade was sharp, the angle was vicious, and before the wolf's claws touched his clothes, the wolf's neck had been split by a knife, throwing blood all over the sky. The wolf let out a shrill howl and fell heavily at his feet. The wolves arrived one after another, and Hsiao Ming-hsuan moved around in the narrow open space, like chopping melons and vegetables. He was killed with a knife. In a short time, he was surrounded by more than a dozen bodies that were still hot. Xia Yunze saw clearly in the tree, several times to scream and afraid to interfere with each other, had to bite his palm, nervous heartbeat like a drum. It turns out that he is not only good at lip service, but also very handsome when he is doing business. It's not secure! A few drops of wolf blood splashed on his face, adding a bit of ruthlessness to his handsome face. The muscles that swelled in the strenuous exercise almost burst through his thin shirt. Xiao Mingxuan was like a God coming down from the mountain of blood rain and corpses. His whole body was burning with bloodthirsty fighting spirit, which was both frightening and fascinating. Xia Yunze heart that little grudge has long been thrown to cloud nine, only feel brother-in-law gas field 2.8 meters, thighs are strong and powerful, people want to hold the crying big brother to take me to pretend to force me to fly. Such a strong man who can fight and has power and influence is enough to become his strong backing in Qiguo. He quietly lifted the soft gauze, his eyes shining, staring at each other. The more he looks,facial recognition thermometer, the more handsome he is, and the faster his heart beats. If he wears a sports bracelet now, he may have to call the police. hsdtouch.com 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Total 831,657건 1 페이지
자유게시판 목록
번호 제목 글쓴이 조회 날짜
게시물이 없습니다.

검색