Violent Doctor of Online Games

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Beneventi
댓글 0건 조회 150회 작성일 23-02-14 14:04

본문

Ye Lin nodded and said, "Well, just wait for them for a while.". Uh Take advantage of this time, I will tell you about the welfare of Yumeng. After joining the Rain Alliance, you will receive a salary of one thousand gold coins every month. You are now ordinary members. If you perform well, you will be promoted to senior members, and your salary will increase every month. In addition to the salary, each member of the Rain League can also receive a guild suit. That's what I'm wearing now. In addition to the guild suit, members of the Rain League above level 45 can also apply for other equipment. For example, if you think your current weapon is not good, you can apply for a weapon. Of course, the equipment is not applied for casually. The higher the contribution to the guild, the higher the equipment level that can be applied for. How to improve the contribution of the guild? You can see the guild announcement by yourself, which is very clear. In addition to these. Members of the Rain Alliance will be protected by the Rain Alliance. We don't bully others. But we can't be bullied by others! About ten minutes later, the friends who hate skirts came. There are nine players. All women. The level is similar to that of hating skirts, which is above level 45. Ye Lin and nine people chatted a few words,Ultrasonic nano dispersion, thought these people are quite good, joined them all the rain alliance. I'm going back to the Demon City now. Are you going back with me? Or stay here to practice? Ye Lin asked the thirteen members of the Rain League who had just joined. Thirteen people looked at each other and decided to seal the magic city with Ye Lin. Little Aixiu frowned slightly and said to Ye Lin, "Sister, didn't you say you were here to play?"? Why are you going home now? "No way." Ye Lin sighed and shook her head. Originally, she wanted to experience the feeling of being an ordinary player in Tianshui Plain, but now there is a problem. She must go back to the Magic City and have a meeting with Tang Qin,ultrasonic emulsifying machine, Ice Coffee and others to discuss how to solve the problem. Next time. I'll take you out to play next time. Xiao Ai nodded helplessly, "Well, but elder sister, you can't break your word!" "Oh, don't worry, I want to keep my word!" Ye Lin turned to look at the thirteen girls who hated skirts and rain smoke and said loudly, "Sisters, let's go home now!" ………… Chapter 166 of the main text is too serious. Back to the Demon City, Ye Lin let Xiao Ai with just joined the hate skirt, rain smoke and other people to get familiar with the Demon City, he walked toward the meeting hall. As she walked, ultrasonic extraction cbd ,ultrasonic cutting machine, she turned on the guild channel and said, "Attention, all the core members of the Rain League online, please come to the meeting hall as soon as possible." Walking into the conference hall, the iced coffee has arrived. Sister, what are you looking for us for? I'm going to take my sisters to the forest of the dead to practice! Ye Lin sat down in her seat and said, "I have something very important to discuss with you. You can sit down first. When everyone is here, what am I talking about?" Although the iced coffee was curious about what important things to discuss, he finally refrained from asking and sat down in his chair, waiting for the arrival of the other core members of the Rain Alliance. Twenty minutes later, the core members of the Rain League, except Tang Qin, had already arrived at the meeting hall. What is Xiaoqin doing? Why haven't you come yet? Ye Lin asked the girls with some curiosity. Xingxingtang replied, "Sister, Sister Chin said she had something very important to do, so she got off the line." "What the hell is this girl doing?" Ye Lin muttered in a low voice, cleared her throat and said, "Forget it, let's not wait for her. Let's start the meeting now." After a pause, Ye Lin continued: "The content of today's meeting is mainly about the recruitment of new members of our Rain League." Star sugar is responsible for recruiting new members, at this time listen to Ye Lin said the content of the meeting is to recruit new members, can not help but interject: "elder sister, what is the problem of recruiting new members ah?"? Recently, we have new members joining the Rain League every day. "Don't interrupt me yet.". Hear me out. Ye Lin gave the star candy a white look. Said to the girls. Today. Xiao Ai and I went to Tianshui Plain. In the Tianshui Plain. I met several female players. From their mouths. I learned some news. At the same time. There are also some problems. At the moment. Ye Lin put the rain smoke, hate skirt and other women sincerely want to join the rain alliance. But because I can't find a way to join the rain alliance. So I told the girls that I had never joined the Rain Alliance as I wished. After listening to Ye Lin's words. Iced coffee thought for a moment. He said, "Although there are not many members in our Rain Alliance.". But there are more than 600 people. They never met the members of the Rain League? That seems unlikely, doesn't it? The kitten shook her head. Said, No. They have never met the members of our rain alliance. This is actually quite normal. Members of our Rain League. I seldom go outside now. Most members of the Rain League. After going online, they are basically active in three places. One is the Forest of the Dead. The second is the Demon Forest. The third is to seal the Demon City. The good baby nodded approvingly. "Sister Kitten is right," she said. Undead Forest and Demon Forest are far faster than other places. Sisters, of course, will not go to other places to practice. Besides, seal the Demon City. There is everything in the Demon City. And our members of the Rain Alliance. You can also enjoy a 20% discount when you buy things in Fengmo City. Of course, the sisters will not go to other cities. Level training, shopping. You don't have to go outside. Who has nothing to do to run out? "I said.". Those women are so stupid! Star Sugar rolled her eyes. Said. I can't see the members of the rain alliance. Posting on the forum will not work. Don't they think of other ways? For example. Directly add our core members as friends. The rest of us. Now the fame is not small. How could they not know our names? Iced coffee looked at the star sugar contemptuously, "I said star, you are not awake,ultrasonic sonochemistry machine, right?"? Which of our core members doesn't refuse to be friends with strangers! Add us as friends? You can think of it! He said he was stupid. I think you are the most stupid! Sister, take the liberty to ask, can you tell whether your hand holding chopsticks is left or right? "You.." 。 fycgsonic.com 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Total 831,657건 1 페이지
자유게시판 목록
번호 제목 글쓴이 조회 날짜
게시물이 없습니다.

검색