In terms of God, I only serve my teammates.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Carol
댓글 0건 조회 144회 작성일 23-02-15 15:00

본문

"No, I think you people don't treat me as a woman. Why am I still coy?" She thought of Wei Xiao's performance in the evening and felt uncomfortable. Before he could open his mouth, he said a lot: "What do you mean by Wei Xiao?"? After he brought me to the city, he left me here and disappeared. If he didn't really think he had something to do, who would want to go out in this weather? He had no way to take her and said, "Xiao Yin, do you know?"? Now you are interpreting the five words of ignorance and fearlessness vividly. "Wrong!" She corrects him immediately: "I call this newborn calf not afraid of a tiger!" The black and white villains in Gu Bai's heart had been fighting since she came to the bed. After she came over, her body was stiff and moved into the bed for fear of touching her, but when she heard her chattering about Wei Xiao, suddenly there was a breath in his heart that he could hardly control himself. One of the villains took the upper hand and controlled his body in an instant. The next second. You What are you doing? Yin midsummer a face of panic, in the dark clearly see the ring in his waist of the culprit. She never thought Xiao Bai would be so bold!!! As soon as he changed his tendency to lean inside, he was close to the pillow in an instant, with one hand around his waist, and his voice was particularly low: "This is a punishment for not treating me as a man." "Let go.." She reached out to break his hand, her mind has been thinking: finished,Narrow aisle rack, finished on the pirate ship, otherwise a blank. Gu Bai's mouth inadvertently oozed a smile, the hotel pillow is very thick, although he surrounded her, but there is still a very safe distance between the two. He moved his head forward and put it against the back of her head. She clapped on his hand with a "bang", and Gu Bai gave a painful "hissing" sound. Instead of letting go,Drive in racking system, he tightened his arms and played a rogue: "This is my territory, don't let go." She reached out and tried to break his hand, saying, "Yarn!"! This room is clearly booked by me. Can you be honest as a bed bearer? She just took off her coat and wore wool, which made her sweat profusely. Her heart secretly called bad, this Gu Bai looks thin and weak, but she earned a long time he did not move a cent, in terms of strength they are simply not on the same level ah! If he really had any other action, she really didn't have much room to resist. However, Gu Bai did not have any other movements since he had hooped her waist, Narrow aisle rack ,Pallet rack beams, and he was quite honest and did not move. She also felt that things were not as serious as she thought. Gu Bai argued strongly: "I paid for it." "I borrowed the money from you!" Her eyes widened, the back of her neck was his shallow breath, and the feeling of numbness spread from the back of her neck to her whole body in an instant. "Where is the IOU?" Asked Gu Bai. "You transferred it to me on Alipay!" She said she was going to get up and go to the next bed to get her cell phone, but she couldn't move at all because of him. I transferred it to you and asked you to book it for me, so this room is mine tonight, and every inch of it is my territory until 12 noon tomorrow. Yin midsummer was simply surprised by his remarks, blowing his beard and staring excitedly said: "Xiaobai, I thank you!" " "Hm?" As she spoke and relaxed, he quickly thrust his other hand under her waist and hugged her completely with both hands. Yin Midsummer gnashed his teeth: "People can be shameless..." But thank Xiaobai for letting me see to what extent people can be shameless. Although she turned her back to him, Gu Bai knew without looking that the expression on her face must be wonderful. He rubbed his head against the back of her neck contentedly. Then he found a comfortable position and said softly, "Relax your body and go to sleep. I will do something else." Yin midsummer was stiff and nervous for a long time, and found that he was really honest and motionless behind his back, the noise outside was incessant, and the sound of indoor air conditioning was rhythmic. Her voice was the same as before, but there was no fear, and her breathing was gradually even in the thoughts of "how can this Nima sleep?". After feeling that the person in his arms had become soft, Gu Bai aggravated his long-restrained breathing, and he took a deep breath. But the speed of this person has been far beyond his imagination, and she did not know when to put her hand on his hand in the course of sleep, he was reluctant to take her hand away and then slowly pulled out the numb arm. After he pulled out his hand, Yin Midsummer turned over in his sleep, and the whole person was facing him. Looking at her face, Gu Bai closed his eyes, with a trace of restraint in his voice: "Although you lit the fire, you owe it first this time." Then he opened his eyes and looked at her from top to bottom with one hand. He looked at her carefully for a while and said softly as if he had made up his mind: "Take an interest." He approached slowly and imprinted a kiss on her lips. The touch on her lips was as soft as a feather, and he was facing her sleeping face with his lips curved and spoiled. Only the red ears showed his nervousness and the surge of his heart, while she was still sleeping soundly and showed no sign of waking up. And he seemed to be able to hear the sound of his chest pounding, like a cat scratching him desperately, and a voice in his head telling him to "get closer, get closer.." Hug her, kiss her! He was suddenly frightened by the idea in his heart, and quickly pulled over the quilt that had been kicked away to help her cover her stomach, and he got up and went to the bathroom. After a night of ups and downs outside, Gu Bai came out of the toilet and lay on the bed by the window, tossing and turning,Steel racking system, unable to sleep for a long time. God knows how much he wanted to go back to where he was just now, but his reason told him clearly to stay away from her. The initiator slept better than anyone else, and he didn't even turn over a few times in one night. It was not until the middle of the night when the rain outside was lighter and the fish belly gradually appeared in the east that Gu Bai felt a little sleepy. omracking.com 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Total 831,657건 1 페이지
자유게시판 목록
번호 제목 글쓴이 조회 날짜
게시물이 없습니다.

검색