Dream Weaving Girl

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Patric
댓글 0건 조회 150회 작성일 23-02-15 15:10

본문

Wu Chao-yi, who was quietly listening behind the door, did not expect him to suddenly open the door. "Bang!" Her nose nearly escaped, but her hips were not so lucky that she fell to the ground and cried out in pain. "What are you doing? If you want to come in, you won't knock at the door." Harm to the reaction is not enough. I'm sorry! I didn't know you were behind the door. Wu Chao-yu pulled her up apologetically, but did not think about why she was standing behind the door. His mind was full of information in a paper bag. "Elder sister, who on earth is this Fang Yu-ching?" Wu Chao-yi patted his bottom and gave him a sideways look. "You've lived with her for so long, don't you even know who your fiancee is?" "Elder sister, can you say that she is Jingxi?!" He stared at the picture in an incredible way. The more he looked at it, the more it looked like it. "Has she regained her memory?" "Yes!" The fool finally came to his senses. "What about her?" He grabbed Wu Zhaoyi's hand and asked anxiously. Let's go! Anyway, you don't really treat her, so what's the point of her staying? Besides, she's not your fiancee at all. She's just a pawn you're using. "I never meant to use her?!" "Is it?" Wu Chao-yi pushed his hand aside and laughed. "Are you really willing to give up the forest for her?" "I.." Zhao Yu hesitated, he remembered that he had said the same thing to his friend Sonny, but he did not expect that the retribution would be unpleasant, so soon it would be his turn. "If you're not sincere,Plastic Spray Bottles Wholesale, why bother people? I think you'd better find a new fiancee. Anyway, there are many women around you who want the throne of the Second Young Lady of the Wu Family." But.. They are not'surprises'! Angrily, he dropped the words and turned away, swearing in his heart that no matter what method he used, he would find that "surprise.". "Finally, I'm a little enlightened." Wu Zhaoyi leaned against the door and watched Wu Zhaoyu leave. "Who is he?" Suddenly,cosmetic packaging wholesale, a ghostly voice came out of her ears, which startled her. She turned around, and behind her stood a very masculine burly man, like the character of Stephen Segal in the movie, and she gave him a big look in anger. "What's it to you?" "I ask again, who is he?" The cold tone condensed the smell of gunpowder. He clasped her arms and wouldn't let her into the office. 'Ah! Aren't you an international CID? I won't investigate it myself! She tried to shake off his hand, but instead he pushed her around the waist and pushed her into the office, kicking the door quickly. The voice of "Lansen" disappeared in a burst of exclamations and gasps, and at the moment silence was better than sound. ※※※ Where the hell would she go? Wu Zhaoyu had thought about whether she would go home, so she came to Fang's house according to the records. Although I don't know which detective agency made this investigation report, it's really full of details, Uv Gel Nail Polish Bottle ,Oil Dropper Bottle, including why she left home, her personality, preferences, friendship and so on. And that Liu Bin, the fiance under his father's order, the product of a super man's sand pig doctrine, became his number one enemy. Only when you know yourself and your enemy can you win every battle. Just when he was thinking about investigating Liu Bin first, another report fell out of the brown paper bag. He was amazed by the detailed information. Even Liu Bin's first experience and who and where it happened were all recorded in detail. He couldn't help admiring this detective agency, so he went to ask his eldest sister which one it was another day, and maybe he could use it later. Sitting in the car, looking at the magnificent villa of Fangjia across the road, according to his architectural aesthetics, the European-style villa shape is not bad, but unfortunately the towering walls and disorderly garden landscape obscure its characteristics. Observing from the house, Fang Jia is probably an upstart who has risen in recent years because of the soaring land price or stock market! "!"! They think that having a few stinking coins is great, and that a country bumpkin is a country bumpkin. A tall, thin man walked out of the locked red iron door, cursing over his shoulder from time to time. "If it weren't for the money, who would marry your daughter who doesn't know how to have fun, who is stuffy and not feminine at all?"? Bah! Wu Chao-yu immediately took out the photo and asked, "Is it Liu Bin?!" Thinking of Jingxi, Fang Yujing, who had been insulted, he could not help gnashing his teeth, suppressing the impulse to beat people, and taking deep breaths several times. He slowly stepped out of the car and stopped Liu Bin before he got on. "Is this Mr. Liu Bin?" I really admire myself for keeping smiling at the moment. "Who are you?" Liu Bin arrogantly looked down at the extraordinary man in front of him, as if he had met before. "My man Wu Chao-yu!" You.. Are you the second son of the Wu clan? He remembered that he had seen him in the distance when he had attended the party of the upper class on behalf of his father, and that their positions were as different as those of a noble Duke and a baron. Really.. It's really.. Liu Bin's tongue was almost tied, and he was still trembling when he reached out to shake his hand. He smiled gracefully. "We're all our own people. Don't be too formal." The calm and confident attitude invisibly reveals the outstanding aristocratic demeanor. Please.. Excuse me, you.. What do you want from me? I didn't expect that he could know the Wu family in the shopping mall. "Nothing. Can we go somewhere and talk?" When.. Of course "Get in my car!" Wu Zhaoyu pointed his chin at the silver Porsche parked across the street. "This is the latest car series from 1998, and none of them have been imported into Taiwan yet." Surprised, Liu Bin ran over and stroked the "expensive" car he was looking forward to. "Oh, my God! You How did you get it? When Wu Chao-yu got into the car, she smiled faintly. "I have my own way. Get in the car!". "But.." He looked back at the Mercedes parked on the side of the road. "Don't worry, if your car is stolen, I'll give you this sports car." Seeing through his doubts and uneasiness, Wu Zhaoyu raised her lips slightly and raised a light smile. "Really?" Liu Bin was tongue-tied and could not believe his good luck. "Do I need a lawyer to testify?" Wu Zhaoyu raised his eyebrows. "Uh.." What Master Wu said to me. I can't believe it. At this moment,Amber Dropper Bottles, he hoped that the thief would steal the popular Mercedes saloon car as soon as possible! Then he earned it. "Then let's go!" ※※※ Wu Zhaoyu drove him to Mei Ruyou's PUB, which happened to be dinner time, so there were not many guests in the shop. penghuangbottle.com 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Total 831,657건 1 페이지
자유게시판 목록
번호 제목 글쓴이 조회 날짜
게시물이 없습니다.

검색