Harm Reduction and Addictology for Everyone

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Alexandria
댓글 0건 조회 31회 작성일 23-04-08 00:25

본문

Project about psychoactive substances, the human brain, the psyche, and how they can all work to maintain physical and mental health. https://mindheal.com/ - Harm Reduction and Addictology for Everyone.
Greetings! My name is Alexander Gorovoy, and I am a practicing psychiatrist and addictologist.
I was born, raised, and spent the majority of my life in Ukraine. I graduated from Donetsk National Medical University with a degree in medical science.
Throughout my career, I have held positions at the Neuropsychiatric Hospital "Pobeda" and the regional narcological dispensary. I quickly specialized in the field of addictology and drug policy.
Since 2011-2012, I have been actively investing in Bitcoin, which has allowed me to become more financially independent. Despite this, I continue to work as a private addictologist and publicist.
After the events of 2014, I remained in my native Donetsk, where I continued to work and support my family. However, after a heavy loss, at the end of 2021, I decided to leave Ukraine. Now I live and work in Europe. Currently, I operate a small private practice and maintain this blog.
I created "mindheal" as a platform for people to learn more about drugs, neuropsychology, addiction, and harm reduction. I firmly believe that the War on drugs is a futile and ultimately doomed endeavor that only serves to cause more suffering. The relationship between humans and psychoactive substances has been intertwined for centuries and attempts to artificially separate them do not lead to anything positive.
Prohibitions only serve to create a shortage of information, leading to ignorance, the spread of myths, and fatal mistakes. By increasing knowledge about how our brains works, how substances work, and what risks and benefits certain substances may have, we can empower individuals to make informed and conscious choices.
Additionally, I use this blog as a way to stay informed and engaged with the latest scientific developments, as well as to communicate and express myself beyond my offline profession. I hope that over time, this blog will continue to grow and evolve.
I would be honored if the materials on this site prove to be useful and helpful to anyone. If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to reach out to me via Twitter, Telegram, Email, or Contact Form.
Let us strive for knowledge and wellness in all aspects of life. Thank you for your attention and have a pleasant day!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Total 831,657건 1 페이지
자유게시판 목록
번호 제목 글쓴이 조회 날짜
게시물이 없습니다.

검색