페이지 정보작성자 Tina 댓글 1건 조회 160회 작성일 21-10-01 00:31
Clever Care Health Plan이란 메디케어 판매회사 입니다. 요새 배우 전원주씨가 전속모델로 광고해주시는 메디케어 건강보험 판매회사입니다.
어르신분들이 최대한 혜택을 많이 받으실 수 있도록 도와드리는 직업이므로, 친절하게 찐 한국어로 대화를 나눌 수 있는 분이셔야 합니다. 영주권 이상이셔야 하며, 영어로 전화상담 내용을 간단히 기록하실수 있게 컴퓨터 사용(워드, 엑셀)에 거부감이 없으신 분이시라면 경력없으셔도 지원 가능합니다. 위치는 아케디아(660 W. Huntington Dr. Arcadia, Ca 91007)에 있어요. 아케디아로 출근하셔야 하며, 10월~3월까지는 주말근무도 가끔 하셔야 합니다.
관심 있으시다면, 영문이력서를 워드파일로 작성하셔서 이메일로 보내주세요. 이메일 주소는 email@example.com입니다. 더 궁금하신 점이 있으시다면, 833-808-8164로 전화하셔서 티나를 찾아주세요. 자세한 내용은 아래글을 참고해주세요.
Position Title: Member Service Associate
Job Type: Full-time
• 8 hour shift (8am~8pm 사이 8시간 근무, 추후 근무시간대 확정)
• Monday to Friday
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Flexible spending account
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance
Pay: $18~$20 / hour
About Clever Care Health Plan
Clever Care Health Plan is a newly founded Medicare Advantage health plan, will serve Medicare beneficiaries in Southern California. Our employees are passionate in providing best services to our members and healthcare providers. Two office locations are at Arcadia, Los Angeles county and Westminster, Orange county. To learn more, please visit CleverCareHealthPlan.com.
Member Services Representatives are the main point of contact at Clever Care; interfacing with members, prospective members, providers, brokers, and vendors. A successful Member Services Representative is polite, courteous, able to solve problems quickly and effectively, and focused on providing a positive and lasting impression.
Member Services Representatives are expected to assess the needs of the caller and determine, based on strong operational understanding, the most appropriate and effective course of action.
Functions & Job Responsibilities
• Manage inbound and outbound calls, faxes, and emails in a call center environment
• Assists members, providers, medical groups, vendors, and other delegates in addressing their needs, complaints, and other issues with services and access to care
• Responds efficiently and accurately to callers and explains possible solutions
• Engages in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry members as needed
• Follows communication scripts when handling different topics
• Builds sustainable relationships and engages members by going the extra mile
• Keep records of all conversations in our central database
• Additional projects assigned by management
• High school diploma or equivalent, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• At least 2 years customer service experience, preferably in healthcare management and/or a call center setting
• Bilingual in Korean required.
• Exceptional customer service skills, including verbal and written communication
• Strong active listening skills
• Ability to collaborate and be a team player
• Must be a quick learner
• Ability to remain calm and courteous when handling upset members and offering solutions to their problems and knowing when to escalate the call
• Familiarity with Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) regulations, preferred
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Type 60wpm preferred
• Must be willing and able to work weekends from October-March
Physical & Working Environment.
Typical Physical Demands.
Position requires a great amount of driving, sitting and standing. Some standing, stooping, bending or reaching is required. May require lifting up to 15 pounds. Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer, calculator and telephone. Requires normal range of hearing and vision. Requires the ability to type and file.
Typical Working Conditions.
Work is performed in an office environment and/or remotely. The job involves frequent contact with staff and public. Work may be stressful at times. May occasionally work some irregular hours.